Top Defense Attorneys: Serving Los Angeles & Salt Lake City
If you have been accused of assault, Gammill Law can help. Lawyers do more than represent you in court. We are your ally at every step of your involvement with the criminal justice system.
What Is Assault?
Assault can take many forms. These are some of the charges that you may be facing.
- Simple Assault: “Simple” assault is the basic form of assault. It occurs when you attempt (successfully or not) to commit violence against another person. In California, assault can include a variety of physical actions such as punching or biting and can also involve other behaviors besides direct violence. It is possible to be guilty of assault even if your attempt causes no harm to the other person.
- Aggravated Assault: Aggravated assault is a more severe form of assault that covers acts of more serious violence. If you are charged with aggravated assault, you definitely need to hire an experienced attorney who has handled hundreds of assault cases.
- Assault With a Deadly Weapon: If a weapon is involved in the assault, the charge becomes more serious, and the criminal penalties here are much heavier.
- Simple Battery: Battery involves the use of violent force against another person. By definition, battery inflicts injury.
- Aggravated Battery: Aggravated battery is a more serious form of battery that involves causing significant injury to another person. Like aggravated assault, this crime carries a more severe criminal penalty.
Contact Gammill Law to Build a Strong Defense Against Your Charges
The criminal justice system is overloaded, without a good lawyer by your side, it’s easy to be pushed through the system without individual attention to your unique case’s needs.
David Gammill and his team provides sound legal services backed by years of legal experience with high profile cases for individuals either charged with assault or those who are victims of assault. Lawyers from Gammill Law are ready to help. If you need a Salt Lake City, or Los Angeles assault lawyer, Gammill Law will:
- Make sure you understand your legal situation and your legal options
- Build a legal defense against your charges
- Handle the legal paperwork for you
- Represent you in court
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your legal situation and what we can do to help you.
We Can Help with Other Legal Services Too:
In addition to our team of Los Angeles assault lawyers, Gammill Law has many other areas of practice that may be of value to you: